Dr. Robin Stern is a licensed psychoanalyst, co-founder and associate director for the Yale centre for emotional intelligence and an associate research scientist at the child study centre at Yale. Robin is the leading expert on gaslighting and is the author of The Gaslight Effect.
Listen in to hear us talk about:
- Gaslighting and the first signs you are being gaslighted.
- Gaslighting personalities.
- The stages of gaslighting.
- Gaslighting language being used in the mass media and the MeToo movement.
- Ways to gas-proof your life.
- Gaslighting in relationships.
- The ways parents gaslight.