In the past year 74% of people have felt overwhelmed or been unable to cope. Two years ago in the States 94% of workers experienced excessive stress. Overwhelm and stress can lead to severe mental health issues and of course burnout which is why I invited Dr. Emily Guarnotta a leading licensed clinical psychologist to discuss overwhelm.
Listen in to hear us talk about:
- How women's needs are different from men's.
- If women are more susceptible to feeling overwhelmed.
- How to share with others you are feeling overwhelmed.
- How to avoid burnout.
- How to calm down in highly-stressful moments.
- The language to use when asking for helping.
- How to support others who are feeling overwhelmed.